Guangzhou, China: Hung Hao International Ltd (HHIL), a government linked company in China recently appointed Port Shipyard & Engineering Sdn Bhd (PSE) as Distribution Agent in Malaysia for the supply of the following:
- Specialized marine products for usage of shipbuilding and repair, onshore & offshore installations
- Marine cranes inclusive of sea, shore and offshore installations
- Marine transportation including floating docks, barges, anchor handlers, supply vessels, harbour tugs, etc
- New & used marine equipment
- Steel material such as steel plates, pipes, angle bars, etc.
The appointment is a significant landmark for PSE who since 1992 has been actively involved in the new construction of various types of vessels including harbour tugboats, supply vessels, barges, marine structures, aluminium superstructures, ferries, etc. The appointment has also enabled PSE to diversify its business activities to include trading of steel material within Malaysia.
Initial meetings between Mr Jacky Gao, Managing Director HHIL and Directors of PSE has always been conducive and cooperative in laying a solid foundation for future cooperation. Both sides are extremely optimistic of this new development and are already planning for larger scale projects to cooperate together in.
Orders in Picture: Jacky Gao (3rd from left) during his visit to Malaysia with PSE Directors Ee Hock Leong, Abdul Hamid Nor, and Chuah Chong Wah.